Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy July 4th~

July 5 ~

It's hard to know where to begin!  Haven't posted in so long and so much I could write.  For now I will hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!  I know we did and had a workshop today with Edwin Puentes, an independent video producer, who is going to volunteer his time to help us with social media and marketing efforts.  All of our staff and volunteers attended and we hope that everyone will work together to try to get our mission to the public!  
I was excited when Corey, our head keeper, presented me with two baby teeth found in the the cubs' enclosure!  I will be making pendants for them!  I lost the one that a friend made for me many years ago from one of my dear Gabe's baby teeth.  It was such a treasure and I hope it will reappear one day!

Chuffin on ~ 

Carol




No comments:

Post a Comment